Date: 7/30/20 1:55 pm
From: Frank Vanslager via groups.io <Vanslagerf=<aol.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Looking, Unsuccessfully, For a Wood Duck in Santa Clara County on 7/30/2020
All:

Looking over my past data I found that I hadn't recorded a wood Duck as a county-year-bird.  So I used Bill Pelletier's powerful method (posted on May 26), which I have bookmarked as "Explore Species Photographed".  With the Location as Santa Clara, and sorting for Newest First, I found that on July 25 Carol Ann Krug Graves photographed a female Wood Duck at Vasona Lake County Park.

So I spent a pleasant couple hours exploring the creek at Vasona.  I did find the female Common Merganser on the creek, but I missed the Wood Duck.

Thanks again Bill.

Frank Vanslager

View/Reply Online (#22074): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22074
-=-=-