Date: 7/30/20 1:31 pm
From: Geeta Hanjra <geeta.hanjra...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Owl Family in Mines Falls Park, Nashua
I live very close to Mine Falls Park and have gone there the last two
evenings looking for them, was not able to find them in the area near the
dam.
However I did run into a few people who were there as well looking for the
Barred Owls.
The were last seen in that area on Monday evening and were quite vocal I
was told.

Geeta