Date: 7/30/20 10:30 am
From: Bob Reiling <rreiling2...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Continuing Western Screech-Owl
All,
I first heard the Western Screech-Owl doing the Bouncing Ball song in the Birch trees in my back yard at 4:55 this morning (7/30). At 5 AM my water sprinklers come on and the Owl made several calls between then and 5:45 (I actually recorded the song and then accidentally erased the recording when playing it for my wife). I also heard some chip type calls coming from the same trees that I am unaware off (I thought that it might be some sort of Owl call)?
Take care,
Bob Reiling

View/Reply Online (#22073): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22073
-=-=-