Date: 7/30/20 9:17 am
From: Linda Berauer <lberauer...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Essay on Swifts and an OT connection
It's a beautiful essay, I read it last night as a friend sent it to me. The
Swift's are mysterious creatures! She referenced some studies, but I
couldn't tell where science ended and poetry began.

I didn't connect the ending to John Lewis, but she drew a poignant analogy
between Swift behavior in the sky and the wisdom of communal/shared
decision-making among humans on the ground.

Worth reading!

LB

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CACKoCsxm8oyU06hqzcNtDY2cz824dA3fuW6-h_-MCyC3THD31g...>