Date: 7/29/20 8:32 pm
From: Meg White <mswhite...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Greater Roadrunner
Much to my surprise about 7 p.m. tonight, as I was driving away from my house, a Greater Roadrunner sauntered from the horse corral across our driveway. It wandered through the bushes and up our neighbor's driveway where I was able to get some long-range photos with my cell phone. We live in Hope Ranch at the Eastern border of More Mesa. I have never seen one on the Mesa or in Hope Ranch before, so it was quite an exciting encounter.

Meg White
Hope Ranch

View/Reply Online (#30756): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/30756
-=-=-