Date: 7/29/20 1:15 pm
From: Jeffrey Blalock <jcbabirder...>
Subject: [va-bird] Fwd: eBird Report - Jorbeer Carcass Dump, Bikaner, Feb 5, 2017
Greetings
For all the are interested click on the link below to see pictures of Egyptian and other vultures that I saw in India in 2017.

From my iPhone

Go Birding be Safe

May God Bless and Keep You

Jeff Blalock
103 Elizabeth Court
South Boston VA 24592
434-470-4352 Cell
<jcbabirder...>

Begin forwarded message:

> From: <ebird-checklist...>
> Date: July 29, 2020 at 4:12:55 PM EDT
> To: <jcbabirder...>
> Subject: eBird Report - Jorbeer Carcass Dump, Bikaner, Feb 5, 2017
>
> ´╗┐Jorbeer Carcass Dump, Bikaner, Bikaner, Rajasthan, IN
> Feb 5, 2017 8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
> Protocol: Traveling
> 5.0 mile(s)
> Checklist Comments: With Deepak Kumar and one of the Park Rangers
> 19 species (+1 other taxa)
>
> Gray Francolin (Francolinus pondicerianus) 5
> Yellow-eyed Pigeon (Columba eversmanni) 30 Pigeon with a Yellow-Eye ring IDed by Deepak Kumar my guide and Forest Ranger.
> Chestnut-bellied Sandgrouse (Pterocles exustus) 14
> Red-naped Ibis (Pseudibis papillosa) 5
> Egyptian Vulture (Neophron percnopterus) 1000 Easily under counted.
> Cinereous Vulture (Aegypius monachus) 1 A Cinereous Vulture with two Egyptian Vultures and a Griffon Vulture.
> Eurasian Griffon (Gyps fulvus) 10
> Steppe Eagle (Aquila nipalensis) 2
> Imperial Eagle (Aquila heliaca) 1
> Black Kite (Milvus migrans) 100
> Spotted Owlet (Athene brama) 2
> House Crow (Corvus splendens) 15
> Greater/Sykes's Short-toed Lark (Calandrella brachydactyla/dukhunensis) 50
> Bimaculated Lark (Melanocorypha bimaculata) 1
> White-eared Bulbul (Pycnonotus leucotis) 2
> Common Babbler (Turdoides caudata) 10
> Rosy Starling (Pastor roseus) 30
> Isabelline Wheatear (Oenanthe isabellina) 1
> Desert Wheatear (Oenanthe deserti) 1
> Indian Silverbill (Euodice malabarica) 4
>
> View this checklist online at https://ebird.org/checklist/S34787732
>
> This report was generated automatically by eBird v3 (https://ebird.org/home)

<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to