Date: 7/29/20 9:54 am
From: Joe Parker <jandkparker...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Western Screech-Owls in Los Gatos
This morning at 2 AM there was a pair of WESTERN SCREECH-OWLS calling to each other in the flats of Los Gatos. The male was in our redwood tree and the female was in our next-door neighbor’s live oak tree. They bouncy-ball called back and forth for about 10 minutes and then went silent.

I have periodically heard one calling but this is the first time I have heard a pair.

Kathy Parker
Los Gatos

View/Reply Online (#22071): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22071
-=-=-