Date: 7/28/20 8:16 pm
From: Laura Paulson <laura...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Bar-tailed Godwit
The Bar-tailed Godwit was in the same area between Ona Beach and Curtis St
when I first saw it this evening but it flew south with about half the
flock of whimbrels when a Peregrine Falcon flew out over the beach. When I
last saw it about 6:45pm it was visible on the beach below the most
southern pullout south of Seal Rock Wayside.

Laura Paulson

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 5:22 PM Roy Lowe <roy.loweiii...> wrote:

> I joined Steve and Rachael Holzman at Ona Beach this afternoon to admire
> the juvenile bar-tailed godwits found by Marty Bray. The fog had burned
> off making it much more enjoyable than earlier in the day when I was on the
> beach.
>
> I posted a few photos of the bird here.
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/24707703@N06/albums/72157715275954616
>
> Roy Lowe