Date: 7/28/20 7:43 pm
From: Craiginlagrande <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender craiginlagrande for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Common Crane

The Common Crane (otherwise known as Eurasian Crane) rumored to be near Lakeview is in fact hanging out on the south end of Goose Lake - that's on the California side. I drove down there this morning from Bend and found it where it was described on the California rare bird alert. Take Hwy 395 south of the border about 20 miles and turn right on Modoc County Rd 48 at Davis Creek. When you get to a large body of water on the right, stop and scan the shoreline. A lifer for me.Craig BennettĀ BendSent from my Samsung Galaxy TabĀ® S

Join us on Facebook!