Date: 7/28/20 7:34 pm
From: Phil Pickering <philliplc...>
Subject: [obol] good breeding year for Heermann's?
As has been noted by others summer is off to a good startfor numbers
of Heermann's along the coast. On 7/24 I noticedthe first juvenile in
Lincoln City, and then a few more in thefog over the next couple days.
This morning I was surprisedto find that had ballooned to over 100
juveniles among 300Heermann's on the beach at or near the D River,
including 62in one group. These were part of a concentration mixed
withCals, with hundreds more Heermann's presumably includingmany more
juveniles visible feeding and moving north offshore.
https://ebird.org/checklist/S71901514 [1]
Phil

Links:
------