Date: 7/28/20 2:11 pm
From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...>
Subject: [obol] Re: RBA: Little Stint and Clatsop County Birding the past fortnight
Hi all,

I agree - I can't turn either of these birds into a Little Stint. The bill
on both is too thick and blunt; LIST would have a finer bill and a
slightly different plumage pattern.

Nice try, though! As Shawneen said, there is so much variation in juvenile
SESAs (and other peeps) that it never hurts to take a closer look. One of
these days it'll pay off again! :)

Happy shorebirding

Hendrik

--