Date: 7/28/20 12:57 pm
From: AnnieO <annie6891...>
Subject: Re: [Maine-birds] Nesting interference
Kristen and Craig et al, so pleased to read your reply. My memory goes to
the Hawk Owl who people were so disrespectful to the property owner that he
forbid birders on his road, the great grey owl that I watched people chase
through the woods until he was driven away, the eagle with the fish eating
off a point in Trenton that I watched bird photographers walk so close that
the drove him off causing him to lose his catch the Snowl owl at BH Airport
that sat atop the telephone pole that I watched people circle the pole some
cooing up to him “ what a sweet birdie” until he too flew. I could go on.
Common decency should always be the priority. Respect for other people as
well as the birds