Date: 7/28/20 11:43 am
From: Doug Jenness <d_jenness...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] [EXT]AZ Grasshopper Sparrow publication
External Email

7/28/20

Thanks, Janet for letting everyone know about this article and for all the work you did with Grasshopper Sparrows in AZ. A reminder to Listserv subscribers that one of the articles Janet refers to appeared in Arizona Birds, the AZFO's online journal. The 2018 article, "Nestling development and aging of Arizona Grasshopper Sparrow" can be found at: http://www.arizonabirds.org/sites/default/files/articles/arizona-birds-grasshopper-sparrow-development_0.pdf

Doug Jenness
Tucson, AZ