Date: 7/28/20 11:15 am
From: Clay Taylor <Clay.Taylor...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Blue Gray Gnatcatcher
All -

I had a Blue-gray Gnatcatcher in my Corpus Christi yard on Monday afternoon - my First of Season. The interesting thing about the sighting was the BGGN was getting HAMMERED by a female Black-chinned Hummingbird, which chased it through the trees and bushes a good 20 feet. Hmmm...maybe I need to look for a hummingbird nest there...

Clay Taylor
TOS Life Member
Calallen (Corpus Christi) TX
401-965-9064