Date: 7/28/20 10:41 am
From: Adam Dudley <adam.dudley...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] [EXT]Tucson Migration Morning Flight - 28 July 2020
External Email

Hi folks, following the lead of Brian Gibbons and others, I’ve been watching for migrants from my yard in Tanque Verde for the last few mornings from 6-7:30am. While I see no-where near the numbers or diversity that others report, yesterday was a good flight while today was much slower. However, this morning I had a surprise when a Solitary Sandpiper flew high over my house, calling as it headed south. Here’s the migrant list:

7/27

Cassin’s Kingbird - 2
Western Kingbird - 3
Northern Mockingbird - 2