Date: 7/28/20 9:44 am
From: Warblers Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary <warblerwoods...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Blue Gray Gnatcatcher
Here is Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary bird from yesterday and I concentrated hard on getting a photo, worrying about rarity, although Don has had one off and on. They are around.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS

> On Jul 28, 2020, at 11:02 AM, Linda Valdez <ldvaldez...> wrote:
>
> ´╗┐As I was getting dressed to go out this morning, I saw a very small bird that was all gray with white outer-tail feathers. To me it looked like a Blue Gray Gnatcatcher. I know we have them here in the Hill Country all winter, is it to early for them to be here?
> ldv
> Linda D Valdez
> <ldvaldez...>

Join us on Facebook!