Date: 7/28/20 8:40 am
From: Craig Kesselheim <ckesselheim...>
Subject: Re: [Maine-birds] Nesting interference
What Kristen said! I am grateful for this part of Kristen's reply in
particular: "What may be “well within my rights” is not always right."

Any persistent visitation to a nesting bird by multiple birders is by
definition harassment. We are often put in the predicament, as birders, to
choose how much harassment to inflict on the subjects of our passion.
'Less' should be our default decision.

Craig Kesselheim
SW Harbor