Date: 7/28/20 8:33 am
From: Brandon Caswell <brandon.caswell83...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Possible Ruff at Saylorville Lake off Campground #4. 7/27/2020 Polk Co.
Birders,

I had a good candidate for this bird, but it preened basically the enite
time I was there. I wasn’t able to see it feeding, ever, so I can’t be
completely sure I saw it. I did take as much documentation as possible.
Hopefully better viewing conditions this afternoon/evening will help
someone nail down Clayton’s bird.

Good birding,
Brandon Caswell
Marion