Date: 7/28/20 8:02 am
From: Shawn Hayes <hayessg...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Warning Re: Early Female Ornithologist Florence M. Bailey visits Texas & Mexico in 1900 (1916 Condor)
I seem to recall this being a listserv for Texas bird sightings. While I understand the need to discuss these issues perhaps this discussion could be moved to some social networking forum instead of the listserv. Maybe I’m not clear of the posting rules but I use this for finding out if a masked booby showed up due to the hurricane.

Any news on Hurricane vagrants?

Cheers,
Shawn

Shawn G Hayes, PhD
Austin, TX
Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 28, 2020, at 8:16 AM, <scott...> wrote:
>

> So, if I hate everybody, I can’t be a racist. Good to know. What other specious arguments can be made to excuse racism and white supremacy? Don’t be shy now. Fly that freak flag high!

Join us on Facebook!