Date: 7/28/20 7:05 am
From: Roger Stephenson <rstephenson...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Little Blue maybe - Rye
After seeing the immature at the Rochester water treatment plant last night maybe I had the bird in mind this morning. In dead branches in a tree in between Pollock Road and the pans just south of the Odiorne entrance, I spotted 4 snowies in a tree with what I was certain was a little blue- it looked quite blue with blotches of white. Had a good look. Scanned elsewhere and when I returned to what I believed was the bird in question I asked myself if tree shadows might have played a trick. At any rate, please be on the watch. Tons of peep and Semi p Plovers . Yesterday’s Little Blue comes with its own story- getting locked in behind the gate....