Date: 7/28/20 6:37 am
From: Boyd Sanders <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender Boyd.Sanders for DMARC)
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Hurricane Hanna birds at Lake Casa Blanca (Webb Co.)
Howdy All!

If your planning on getting in some birding at one of your Texas State Parks, make sure to check online for special alerts for the park you want to visit. Some have special hours and capacity limits. Also, make reservations before you go, even for day-use. This guarantees entry to the park for that day. If your planning a weekend visit, get those reservations well in advance. Some parks are not taking transactions at the park headquarters so reservations are a must.

I checked Lake Casa Blanca’s park alert and they are open Fridays through Sundays and closed the Monday through Thursday with a limit of 250 people on weekend days.

So, make some reservations and come on out and bird your Texas State Parks.

And as Justin says…

Good birding!

Boyd Sanders
Interpreter/Volunteer Coordinator