Date: 7/28/20 6:13 am
From: Clayton Will <willcfish...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Possible Ruff at Saylorville Lake off Campground #4. 7/27/2020 Polk Co.
Shortly after 4 PM July 27, while looking at the Avocets and Black-necked
Stilts I observed a bird that had a very heavy neck and bulbous body that
made me think Ruff like the one I had seen (found by Brandon and Dean)
earlier this year at HWA. I have photos and Brandon is there documenting
this AM. The bird is still present in the same location.
Clayton