Date: 7/27/20 7:01 pm
From: Janet Ruth <janetmruth...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] [EXT]AZ Grasshopper Sparrow publication
External Email

Hi all,

Thought some of you might be interested in knowing that the last of my AZ Grasshopper Sparrow publications just came out in Western North American Naturalist (especially those of you who helped me flush sparrows in winter or summer over the years).

Ruth, J.M., W.A. Talbot, and E. Krabbe Smith. 2020. Behavioral response to high temperatures in a desert grassland bird: use of shrubs as thermal refugia. Western North American Naturalist 80:265-275.

Cheers,
Janet Ruth
USGS Retired
Corrales, NMHome Page: https://list.arizona.edu/sympa/info/aznmbirds