Date: 7/27/20 4:08 pm
From: Jady Girlz <jadygirlz...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Durham, NH Mississippi Kites - BAD BEHAVIOR AND CHANGES BEING MADE
This makes me so sad Steve. What's wrong with people??? Seriously?? Now they're trespassing into people's yards? That's just awful. I think that location of any nesting birds should NOT be publicized EVER! I went there a couple of times. I haven't been back. I think the police should patrol that road as I saw 1 driving by but I was the only one there. This is just terrible!