Date: 7/27/20 3:15 pm
From: Eve Meier <eve.m.meier...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Palo Alto Baylands
Hi Everyone,

This morning I rode my bike around Palo Alto Baylands making a few stops:
sailing station, Harriet Mundy Marsh, the Duck Pond, etc. Most notable
were two LESSER YELLOWLEGS amongst the GREATER YELLOWLEGS and one
SEMIPALMATED PLOVER in Harriet Mundy Marsh. I viewed these birds on the
short section of trail between the parking lot and the interpretive
center. At the San Francisquito Creek outlet, I could barely make out 2
BLACK-BELLIED PLOVERS.

Also seen were LONG-BILLED CURLEWS, MARBLED GODWITS, AMERICAN AVOCETS,
BLACK-NECKED STILTS, WHIMBRELS, WILLETS, DOWITCHERS, and LEAST SANDPIPERS.

ebird list: https://ebird.org/checklist/S71873746

Eve Meier (San Jose)

View/Reply Online (#22067): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22067
-=-=-