Date: 7/27/20 12:58 pm
From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman...>
Subject: [texbirds] More old publications.
--
Posting to the listserv as I don't have all the email addresses I wanted.
Looked through some of my old stuff last night and found the following,
some of which have already been mentioned. If you want me to look for
anything in particular, I brought them back to town.

Checklist of birds of Dallas County (Stillwell 1939)
Checklist of the Birds of Texas (Wolfe 1956)
Birds of Brewster County Texas (1937)

I also found a prize I had forgotten:
The Birds of Oklahoma (Margaret M. Nice, 1931).....A bit of personal
history. This was a book my father used as a teen in the30s and beyond. I
never saw that copy as I recall but snapped this one up when I found it.
Some really good entries in here, I remember reading about the prairie
chickens and raptors especially.

Have more I need to get to soon.

Brush Freeman
<http://www.biospatialsevices.com>