Date: 7/27/20 12:25 pm
From: HARVEY W SCHUBOTHE <ninerharv2...>
Subject: [obol] Re: A few Coos Shorebirds 7/26/2020 and Wandering Tattlers
Locals and those who have participated in field trips down here know that Wandering Tattlers are a guaranteed sighting daily at high tide behind the Coast Guard building in Bandon at what we call the High Tide roost. If you need it for your life or county list and you happen to be in the area, check you tide charts and come on over. My office is in the building in Suite 2G if you need some help. Normally we go there as part of the Oregon Shorebird Festival which has been cancelled this year.

Harv Schubothe