Date: 7/27/20 11:44 am
From: Richard Hollis <xiboia...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Here is a recording puzzle
A neighbor recently recorded it. I cannot figure it out. I passed it to someone who normally comes through for me and they were unable to id it.

Any suggestions would be useful. The description said it sounded "someone was unsuccessfully pumping up a bicycle tire. It was after dark and I had to stop and listen to make sure it wasn’t a person with breathing problems.”

Here are two versions

Rick Hollis
rural North Liberty IA

319 665 3141