Date: 7/27/20 10:21 am
From: Karl Schneck <keschneckdds...>
Subject: [obol] Re: White-tailed Kite Family - Coos
Farther south in Jackson County they have been almost non-existent this
year. I thought someone reported one north of Medford but now I don't see
anything on the eBird map.

Karl Schneck
Ashland, Oregon
"As age comes on, one source of enjoyment after another is closed, but
nature's sources never fail." John Muir
 ( '<
/ )  )
// " "