Date: 7/27/20 9:15 am
From: Caleb Centanni <caleb...>
Subject: [obol] Re: White-tailed Kite Family - Coos
Hi Tim and all,

I don't know of any breeding records in the mid-Valley in the last few
years, and the wintering populations have severely declined. I think there
were only two reported once in Polk County this winter, and they are absent
now from most of their normal spots. I'd love to hear if there are more
records I don't know about, though.

Congrats to Don and Robyn on a great find!

Good birding to all,
Caleb