Date: 7/27/20 7:47 am
From: John D Babington via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Injured Great Blue Heron on pond in New Milford. CT
Had an email from a family friend who reported a  Great Blue Heron on a pond where her husband works that has an injured wing, I believe in New Milford, CT.  My friend reported contacting several Audubon centers about the GBH  about three weeks but not hearing back from any of them. The GBH appears to be healthy despite the injured wing. Any advise on who she should contact about the GBH or any another advise about the injured GBH?.

David W BabingtonWashington, CT