Date: 7/27/20 7:32 am
From: DEBRA M POWERS <dmp2ec...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Acadian Flycatcher? Alder Flycatcher? Gile road Lee
ID help please. I was at the marshes last Friday ( I just like the area) and this very nice gentleman told me about this bird....sorry I forgot your name :(. He was able to hear it using a fancy device, but we did not see it. I decided to go back early this morning, immediately I heard what I thought to be a flycatcher, then observed this bird for over 10 minutes flying back and forth, the lighting was awful, it was on the telephone wires, trees and then all of a sudden landed right beside me for a quick second. It was in the area of the smaller pond on the left of the road, going back and forth. When looking it up I came up with either flycatcher, so not sure. Was a pretty bird!
Best~
Deb Powers-South Berwick Maine

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143862779@N08/50159417572/in/dateposted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/143862779@N08/50158628258/in/dateposted-public/