Date: 7/26/20 1:55 pm
From: David Gibson <20cabot...>
Subject: [va-bird] Hampton Road Bridge-Tunnel seabird colony
Hi everyone, I've been asked by a well-known radio show host up in
Boston to go on the air with him to talk about the colony and how the
seabirds have successfully nested this year on Fort Wool. I'm not
qualified. I don't know the details. Is there someone out there who
does and who might be interested? Please let me know.
Dave Gibson
https://birdpartner.com/
<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to