Date: 7/26/20 1:42 pm
From: Mary Ann Good <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender magood1 for DMARC)
Subject: [va-bird] Re: Brewsters Warbler Huntley Meadow 05.07.20
Hello Birders,
Is anyone able to tell me if the birders who reportedly saw the Brewster's
Warbler as reported below stand by their identification? Before I include
this sighting in the Virginia Birds publication of notable sightings, I
would like to verify that the viewers feel certain in their
identification and have not come to the conclusion that it was one of the
female Golden-winged Warblers seen there (as reported with photos in eBird
on May 4-5) (along with a male in the same timeframe). (100% certainty is
not necessary; I will say "was reportedly seen" unless you do feel 100%
certain.)
Many thanks,
Mary Ann Good