Date: 7/26/20 9:03 am
From: Dorsey, Kurk <Kurk.Dorsey...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Acadian continues
Birders
The Acadian Flycatcher was still calling regularly along Gile Road in Lee, this morning from both sides of the road at the marsh. I still have not seen the bird, so I can not rule out that it's a Least Flycatcher with allergies.

There were 3 Great Egrets at Surrey Lane in Durham, and they were feisty, chasing each other around to establish which one was in fact greater. Shorebird numbers are growing but I missed the SB Dowitcher that Pam had there Friday.

Kurk Dorsey
Durham NH