Date: 7/26/20 8:24 am
From: Alan McIntyre <mcintyreal...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Cuckoos in Andover
My birding buddy and I did some birding around the Proctor Ski hill area in Andover NH this morning. We had some good luck:
Least Flycatcher
Alder Flycatcher
Black-billed Cuckoo
American Redstart
Pair of Ruby throated hummingbirds
Chimney swifts
And more check list here: https://ebird.org/checklist/S71832840

We also Searched for the yellow billed cuckoo I heard last week (along Elbow pond road near the beaver deceivers and trailhead to Mountain brook falls) but came up empty except for active flock of Blue Jays and Robins and a male Blackburnian warbler.