Date: 7/26/20 8:04 am
From: Debbie Lyter <mndlyter...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] barn swallows in peril (complaint from neighbor0
This is crazy. How does he know that its the swallows doing the all “bombing”? Birds are going to go where and when they want to no matter what. He could put up some of those fake owls to keep them away. Its not like YOU can control where they go poop. Keep enjoying you birds and just tell your neighbor that its just nature taking its course. That's my 3 cents worth.
Mark Lyter Sr