Date: 7/26/20 7:10 am
From: Frank Mantlik via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Milford Knot and Golden
This info from Julian Hough about GoldenPlovers in CT in July:

“Phil Rusch called to alert me to Patrick's fly-over American Golden Plover. This is prime time for Pacific in the east. In July, there is way more likelihood it may be a Pacific and any July adult "golden plovers" should not assumed to be American unless Pacific has been ruled out.“

There have been two Pacific Golden Plovers in the East recently (NC and ? - I don’t readily recall where the other one was).

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone