Date: 7/26/20 5:52 am
From: Eric Ollie <uphawkeye...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Story County - Blue Grosbeak
I just refound the Blue Grosbeak originally found by Tyler Harms at least a
month ago. It was singing in a Cottonwood right next to the trail at South
Riverside Park in Ames. The trail runs along the South Skunk River between
East 13th Street and Lincolnway.

It moves around a lot (they usually run a regular circuit of stations
within their territory), so some patience and persistence may be necessary.
I saw it in a Cottonwood between the Union Pacific railroad bridge over the
river and Lincolnway. 42.024726,-93.594792

Eric Ollie
Ames