Date: 7/25/20 5:14 pm
From: FRANK GALLO via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Bird atlas - it's not too late to confirm species

Hi all,

Now is still a great time to confirm species at almost any time of day. Fledglings are out in force. Young woodpeckers, White-breasted Nuthatches, chickadees, titmice, and catbirds are conspicuous. Goldfinches are now on nests. I'm finding fledgling Barred and Great Horned Owls begging during the day as are young Red-tailed Hawks. Today, I confirmed 6 more species in my Milford area in a few hours, and 7 in just an hour at lunch time in one of my Stamford areas, yesterday.

Good luck

Frank Gallo

Sunrisebirding.com