Date: 7/25/20 4:20 pm
From: JM Maher <jeannemariemaher...>
Subject: [NHBirds] merlins having a good year in Jackson and Conway
Earlier this week, Michael and I walked the Pequawket trail in Conway and caught up with 3 merlins in a tree together (that Joe Scott had mentioned a few days earlier). This evening we walked Valley Cross Road in Jackson and had 3 and possibly 4 Merlins flying and calling to one another. (And even earlier in the week had a Merlin feasting on lunch at Meadow Pond Sandwich.)
What a great thing to see and hear (if only I had a live camera!)

Jeanne-Marie Maher and Michael Pahl
Jackson/Nashua NH