Date: 7/25/20 11:56 am
From: Nick Pulcinella <npulcinella...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] [EXT]SEAZ: Tucson Migration Morning Flight
External Email

Birders,

I agree with Brian Gibbons about this morning’s flight. It was a nice morning to witness visible migration over Green Valley. My high count was not of Northern Mockingbirds (5) but White-winged Doves at 97. There were several groups of 20+ birds. Other highlights for me were 14 Western Kingbirds, 35 Cliff Swallows, 6 Bullock’s Orioles, 10 Lark Sparrows, 5 Western Tanagers and 2 Black-headed Grosbeaks.

Nick Pulcinella
Green Valley, AZ
610-716-0321