Date: 7/25/20 10:38 am
From: Rebecca Coulter <rfcphoebe...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Western Tanager at SBMNH today
I was surprised to see a Western Tanager calling from the top of a sycamore
along Mission Creek on the Museum's main campus this morning. Without
binoculars, I couldn't make out the plumage, just a silhouette against the
gray sky. I have been outdoors on the site almost daily for the past 6
weeks and this is the first one I've heard. Perhaps an early fall
migrant--earliest date from Lehman is 4 July, with a few other records
mid-month.

Rebecca Coulter
SB

View/Reply Online (#30740): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/30740