Date: 7/25/20 7:51 am
From: DEBRA M POWERS <dmp2ec...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Mississippi Kite's/crow activity durham
Made my weekly check on the nesting site in Durham this morning. Different from last week, both adults were very active as well as a couple of crows. The crows were several houses down making a racket, the kites would aggressively fly at the tree, once chasing them. Unlike last week, I had a visual on at least one parent the entire time. The chick was feed three times allowing me to see how big it had gotten. As always a thrill! Lets hope the crows stay away!
Best~
Deb Powers-South Berwick Maine

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143862779@N08/50151418176/in/dateposted-public/