Date: 7/25/20 7:01 am
From: Sylvia Miskoe <sylviasmiskoe...>
Subject: [NHBirds] mallard family
I don't see the mallard family every day but they often come down from the
large pond and nap on the small pond behind the house. The ducklings are
almost full grown and there are still 8 of them. Over the years I have
often seen mother and babies and the numbers dwindle as the summer goes
on. This is the first time I have seen the flock remain intact for so long.
Sylvia Miskoe, Concord