Date: 7/25/20 6:04 am
From: 'Lillian Stokes' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Willow Flycatcher, Yellow-billed Cuckoo, Double-crested Cormorant, Indigo Bunting, Powder Mill Pond
This morning, from our home on Powder Mill Pond, we had calling Willow Flycatcher, Yellow-billed Cuckoo and singing Indigo Bunting. A Double-crested Cormorant was on the pond with a perched adult Bald Eagle nearby. Several pairs of Bobolinks nested in our hayfield and are flying about. We are noticing Barn Swallow and other swallow migration taking place each night from about 6-8 p.m. Last night had 29 Barn Swallows mixed in with about 24 Tree Swallows and 1 Northern Rough-winged Swallow.
Lillian and Don Stokes
Hancock

Sent from my iPhone