Date: 7/25/20 4:43 am
From: Brian Taber <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender taberzz for DMARC)
Subject: [va-bird] Kiptopeke Hawkwatch
Coastal Virginia Wildlife Observatory will be conducting the Kiptopeke Hawkwatch and visitors are encouraged to follow the pandemic guidelines posted on the Kiptopeke State Park website. We will also have an Educator/Hawkwatch Intern. Please visit our website and its Blog for ongoing messages about the season and daily observations are at Hawkcount.org.
Social distancing is about the wingspan of a Golden Eagle!
Brian TaberCVWO           www.vawildliferesearch.org
<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to