Date: 7/24/20 11:23 am
From: Rick Vetter <cotingas...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Neowise
As it fades away each night the show is far less spectacular, but it was quite the show last week, sort of like adding a gray catbird to our yard list in Burns.

We listened to soras calling last night as we photographed the comet again at Delintment lake on the Malheur NF

Erick Isaacs took this twilight comet photo in the cascades last week. That’s equal to an indigo bunting in Harney county.

An indigo bunting will return before the comet will !

Cheers

Rick

Sent from my iPhone
Rick Vetter <cotingas...>
Phone 541-589-2230
“Even the worst handwritten notes are better than the best memory or technology”
Sergej Postupalsky, eagle researcher