Date: 7/23/20 9:33 pm
From: Clayton Rickett <crrickett11...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Stilt sandpiper at Fairview Wetlands, Salem
For a moment I wondered where in Fairview-Wood Village that place is
located. I then googled it and found this:

Fairview Wetlands Scenic Trail, 4272-4298 27th Ct SE, Salem, OR 97302

I presume this is the spot, unfortunately a little farther from PDX. Nice
find Brandon; find us one here Craig!

Ross Barnes-Rickett
SE Portland