Date: 7/23/20 4:27 pm
From: JM Maher <jeannemariemaher...>
Subject: [NHBirds] camera replacement question????
Hi Birding friends

My Canon SX50 just (totally) died, and I will need a replacement. Soon. I am looking for a lightweight (maybe mirrorless) camera with better view finding capability than the old one but otherwise nothing fancy.

If you can contact me off line with any particular good (or bad) recommendations it would be greatly appreciated (you can reach me at this email address below)

thanks so much

Jeanne-Marie Maher
<jeannemariemaher...> <mailto:<jeannemariemaher...>
Nashua/Jackson NH